Paid Per Click Advertising
Launchpad combines industry-leading strategies & optimization, and constant obsession with performance to get you the best results based on your budget.
What is pay per click or PPC advertising?
PPC is a type of online advertising where you pay the host (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Waze, for example) to list your advertisement on their website and apps, often on topics and interest relevant to your ad.
At Launchpad, our campaign management program brings together industry-leading strategies, ongoing daily optimization, regular A/B testing, and competitor’s research, all with the express purpose of increasing both the performance and the Return of Investment (ROI) of your campaigns.
Our experienced team will work directly with your company to:
- Set realistic campaign goals based on your business needs and budget
- Identify potential revenue streams for your website
- Use our experience and industries-leading optimization strategy for your list of target keywords and bids for best results
- Test A/B campaigns in real time to bring more traffic to your site
Here’s what you’ll get when you work with us:
- Strategy Planning & Execution
- Complete Analysis of Your Competitors
- Ad Creation & Optimization
- ROI Measurements and Timeline
- In-Depth Keyword Discovery (if applicable)
- Ongoing Campaign Tracking & Monitoring
- Monthly or Weekly Campaign Progress Reporting
- Advanced Campaign Consulting (Including Geo-Targeting & Day-Parting)
What Paid Advertising Services Do We Offer?
We can help with any of the following:
Direct Media Buys
Other real-time buying platforms
Frequent Asked Question (F.A.Q)
How does pay per click advertising work?
PPC is a type of online advertising where you pay the host (Google, Facebook, Instagram, Linkedin or Waze, for example) to list your advertisement on their website on the search or product pages that are relevant to your ad.
When someone clicks on your ad, you are charged the appropriate cost-per-click (CPC) fee until your pre-set budget runs out or you can add money to it again.
The purpose is to get users to click on your ad and drive traffic to your website or e-commerce store.
Do you offer any guarantees?
We do not; however, if we offered guaranteed ROI we would be partying right now at the beach 🙂
What makes you different from other digital marketing agencies?
Our talents are top-notch in this field, and they’ll work their tails off to make sure your advertisements stand out and your expected results are achieved. We’re not just paid acquisition experts, our agency is also well known for our inbound marketing.
How do you charge?
How long will it take to get results?
Typical paid acquisition campaigns you can expect to see results in the first few weeks to 3 months.