We are growing
Work With Us
Work with the fastest growing inbound marketing agency in Malaysia.
Perks & Benefits
Unlimited Vacation Days
Yes, you read that right. UNLIMITED Vacation Days.
Flexible working hours. You are a responsible adult and should be treated as such.
We are interested in your personal and professional success. Share us your dreams and we’ll achieve it together.
Senior Marketing Strategist
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Do you love to develop and present strategic digital marketing recommendations?
What if you could be the catalyst for the client’s growth?
We are hiring a Senior Marketing Strategist, who will help our clients achieve their goals by developing and implementing inbound marketing campaigns.
You will be responsible for capturing key research data, understand our clients’ objectives, and generate digital marketing plans to ensure our clients’ brands and products are successful.
With an analytical, problem solving mind, you will ensure marketing strategies are productive and generate client happiness.
We’re looking for someone who fits the description:
- Passionate about digital marketing.
- You’re deeply invested in personal and professional growth.
- Enthusiastic about understanding customer psychology.
- Motivated by quantitative customer data and qualitative customer feedback. Can articulate WHY a shift in the data might be happening.
- Conscious about value and obsesses over results. Strives for impact first, creativity second.
- Prefers autonomy. You love an environment where you’re making your own decisions; not being told what to do next.
- You are excited about solving tough problems no one else has solved. Bold goals don’t scare you, they excite you.
What you’ll get to do (Responsibilities):
- Plan, brainstorm, perform and analyse market research activities for our clients.
- Design and implement inbound digital marketing strategies based on research done and standard methodologies that are aligned with client’s goals.
- Test, learn and put in place, on an ongoing basis, the strategies to improve digital marketing performance for clients.
- Work closely with our Account Manager and clients to ensure marketing campaigns are executed effectively and efficiently.
We are looking for people who have these skills or experience:
- At least 3 years working experience in digital marketing or growth marketing.
- Very comfortable in using data to inform strategy, such as A/B tests.
- Experience in multi-channel acquisition strategies, including content, search, social, and paid marketing.
- Experience in using marketing automation platform (HubSpot is a plus!)
- Familiarity with sense of design through both UX and visual design.
- Bonus points in ability to make HTML/CSS adjustments in code.